Monday, October 19, 2009

The Girls... and Joel

Living in California I don't get to see my family as much as I would like - so I was very excited when my little sisters, Anna and April, let me know that they were going to be in the LA area for a girls conference.



So, friday morning I drove up from San Diego to meet them at Huntington Beach.




From the beach we headed over to a shopping mall to meet up with Joel and Emily for an afternoon of goofing off... we ate, we laughed, we ate some more and even rode a carousel... if only we all lived a bit closer!




3 comments:

Steve Quisenberry said...

What beautiful girls (and Joel). Glad you could all be together.

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOOTTTTT!!!!!
-AGQ xo

Corrie said...

Awe, time with the fam is always a good thing! Looks like you had a blast. Wish we could ALL be closer.